I will help you set up or manage your workflow on click up

 I am Angie, an experienced eCommerce project manager and I've been using ClickUp since 2021. I'm offering a tailor-fit solution for your ClickUp need.


                                          CONTACT US


If you need some help navigating through your Click Up account, this is the best gig for you!


I can help you set up and understand Click up features based on your plan and how you can further utilize this project management tool for your business.


I can help you with any of the following:

  • Click Up board setup and customization
  • Task and workflow automation
  • Forms and submission
  • Task template creation
  • User permission settings and collaborators
  • Email integration
  • Goals setup
  • Project Management


I strongly believe that every business is unique and requires tailor-made solutions to achieve success. If you are interested to work with me, send me a project brief or better yet a video that allows me to understand your needs better.


IMPORTANT: Please contact me first before placing any "Standard" or "Premium" order.



https://www.toprevenuegate.com/xz14vfru4x?key=ce5a28893468d04f5d439e3587726e2c now

Comments

Popular Posts